Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September issue of Coloured Pencil Newsletter is ready!

Yes, the September issue of my Newsletter is ready to read. Just click here: Newsletter, to be taken to the link on my website.

Are you interested in becoming a Newsletter Group Member? Newsletter Group Members receive an email notification as soon as a new issue is posted onto my website. Membership entitles you to participate. My goal with the newsletter is to inform, encourage and inspire fellow c.p. artists. Members can get assistance with a work in progress, can have a free critique of their work, can ask questions and are also welcome to submit tips and suggestions of their own.

Membership is free! So if you would like to subscribe to future issues of the newsletters by becoming a Member, just contact me at: teresa@teresamallenstudio.com.

No comments: