Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coloured Pencil Leaves WIP...

Here is what my new piece looks like now...the picture below is to give you an idea of the size of the image. I think once it is cropped similar to the image above, it will be 22" x 16".


The colours are a bit off in the photos, the light green leaves are looking too much like light blue here. Despite my talk in the last post about how I wanted to control the process more in this piece, I don't feel too much in control at this point! I am not clear on where this is heading but I think that is a good thing. Maybe I should put my classical music back on and stop all the dancing around I've been doing! :-) I wonder what it will look like the next time I post? Ah, the adventure of it all...



Thanks goes out to Vic who passed this blog award on to me. If you wish to read my list of seven things I love, you can read them at the end of this post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to look stunning when it is finished....love the use of colours so far.

Teresa Mallen said...

Thanks for your optimism! And thanks again for the award...your support of my blog is much appreciated!!!

Paula Pertile said...

This is really interesting so far Teresa! Can't wait to see the next update...

Beth Macre said...

Love those colors! They are so vibrant. I can't wait to see what you do with this.

Teresa Mallen said...

Hi Paula and Beth, thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment!

Paulette said...

Looking good!
Your taking some beautiful pictures too!