Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June Newsletter is ready!

Yippee, the June issue of my coloured pencil newsletter is finished and ready to read. I am delighted to feature the art of a talented former student, Zainab Hussain. You can click on over to my website to check it out. The newsletters are free!

If you wish to become a Newsletter Group Member, just contact me. Newsletter Group members receive an email notifying them when the newsletter has been published onto my website.

Newsletter Group Members can participate in the newsletter by asking questions. I encourage members to send in any images of their art that they would like to share or that they would like help with. I also am happy to report on a business they may have. Anything goes, this newsletter is for the members and exists due to their participation. Why not get involved too?

2 comments:

Regina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & your kind comments.
I am adding you to my favorites. Your blog, website & newsletter are GREAT! I'm looking forward to reading future posts.

Teresa Mallen said...

Hi Regina! Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your lovely comments. I shall be returning to your blog for some vicarious living - I admire your use of textured media!