Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday morning on the farm

 
After chatting about apples yesterday, I thought I would try to get a photo of my apple loving goats. In the end, I got a lot of blurry shots of excited creatures. In the picture above, Noah is standing on a ledge in the wall of his stall (treat time was happening just before the goats were let out of the barn to enjoy the day) and I think he is wondering why I am pointing a camera at him instead of giving him a slice of apple! 


There was a cold north wind this morning. After being let out of the hen house the chickens spent a fair amount of time scurrying around looking for bugs and worms. Eventually they took a break from the wind and napped in the shelter at the base of a large thick pine tree.

Have a great weekend, I am off to pick more apples...

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

love the chicken photo :D such neat birds

Teresa Mallen said...

Chickens are great. Now that I have experienced life with them, I can't imagine them not being part of our lives. Same goes for the goats...

Jennifer Rose said...

i wish we had the space for chickens, and i don't know how Sky would act around them since she hates birds with a passion :p

Paula Pertile said...

Love!